Share Your Story to Inspire and Cultivate the Digital Readiness Spirit in Others!
The initiative should be aligned with the Digital Participation Pledge principles:
- Equipping employees / students / members with digital skills;
- Educating customers / clients / stakeholders on the use of their digital services;
- Offering and designing their digital services to be inclusive and safe; and
- Volunteering or giving resources to support digital-readiness efforts
- The closing date for award submissions is 30 August 2019 2359 hours and submissions must meet all criteria to be eligible.
- Award submissions must be completed in English.
- The Digital Participation Pledge Awards is open to local and Singapore-based organisations that have taken the Digital Participation Pledge.
- The Digital Participation Awards is open to organisations from the private, public and people sectors.
- Majority of the initiatives described in the nomination should be implemented within Singapore.
- Award submissions should describe an initiative that is being implemented in 2019 and would have started implementation by 1 June 2019.
- An organisation may submit one or more nominations for the Awards.
- Entries submitted this year may be re-submitted next year if the project was not selected as the finalists for the 2019 Awards, subject to the prevailing criteria.