1. I would like to find out more about the Personal Data Protection Act/Do-Not-Call Registry
Please visit www.pdpc.gov.sg for information and updates. You may also email your queries via feedback form here or call (+65) 6377 3131.
1. My production company would like to film a video/movie in Singapore. Is a permit required?
Foreigners may perform location filming in Singapore for short durations without a work pass. However, please note that foreigners can only perform these activities for the duration of their Short Term Visit Passes (STVPs) subject to a maximum of 60 days. For further queries, please contact Ministry of Manpower via feedback form here or (+65) 6438 5122.
If you need to film at public areas and is unsure if you require approval or permit, you may approach Infocomm Media Development Authority at email@example.com or (+65) 6377 3800. For filming at private properties, you would require permission from their owners.
If you need to film at commuter facilities (e.g. bus stops, footpaths, linkways, underpasses, bridges and pedestrian overhead bridges), or find out about road maintenance, traffic conditions and road closures, please contact Land Transport Authority (LTA) via feedback form here or (+65) 6225 5582.
2. How do I know if I require a permit for my publication? How do I apply for the permit or check my application status?
Please click here for guidelines on the application of permit for your publications. For further assistance, please call the Infocomm Media Development Authority at 1800 478 5478.
1. How do I book the state lectern?
You may book the state lectern here. You may also submit your queries via feedback form here.
2. How can I get a copy of the Singapore Government Directory?
Please note that the printing of the Singapore Government Directory was discontinued in 2011. You may still access the directory online at www.sgdi.gov.sg.
3. I would like to display the President’s portrait at my organisation. How do I go about doing this?
You may request the President’s portrait via request form here and email it to ISTANA_Feedback@istana.gov.sg.
The guidelines on display of the portrait can be found on the Istana website here. If you require further assistance, please email to ISTANA_Feedback@istana.gov.sg.
If you are unable to find an answer to your query, please submit your Feedback to let us know how we can help you.