Here are some additional websites for individuals and organisations to keep up to date on the latest information, news and resources around digital media and information literacy:
- Media Literacy Council's Better Internet Campaign website contains various articles, tip sheets and guides for parents, youth and educators on a range of digital literacy issues, including cyber-bullying, fake news and privacy concerns.
- National Crime Prevention Council's Scam Alert website contains a repository of the latest scam stories, statistics and multi-media resources for the general public. Find out more at https://www.scamalert.sg/.
- National Library Board's Source. Understand. Research. Evaluate. (S.U.R.E.)website contains resources and tip sheets on fact-checking and information literacy in all four languages. Find out more at https://sure.nlb.gov.sg/.
- Cyber Security Agency of Singapore's GoSafeOnline website contains various resources for parents, students and businesses on topics around personal data protection and cyber hygiene. Find out more at https://www.csa.gov.sg/gosafeonline.
- Personal Data Protection Commission Singapore's website contains resources for organisations and individuals on protecting personal data and more information about the Personal Data Protection Act. Find out more at https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/.