What We Do
At MCI, our work enables Singaporeans to work, live and thrive in a better future. Read below to find out more about the different portfolios that we do:
PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Ensure Singaporeans are heard, connected and engaged through open communication of government policies.
INFOCOMM MEDIA: Enable businesses and people to seize infocomm and media opportunities while protecting consumers’ interests.
DIGITAL DEFENCE: Guard against threats from the digital domain.
DIGITAL READINESS: Build digital readiness for Singaporeans, with an emphasis on those at risk of being excluded from opportunities in the digital future.
CYBER SECURITY: Build resilient infrastructure, develop a vibrant cyber ecosystem and strengthen international partnerships.
How We Work
At MCI, we care for our people and have adopted hybrid work arrangements to provide employees with flexibility to manage their work-life priorities while synergising the benefits of remote and onsite work.
We value teamwork and collaboration, and our office spaces are designed to help us connect and collaborate together to achieve work outcomes.
How We Have Fun
We believe in creating a positive environment for all through shared experiences, from engaging team-building activities to having fun together during festive celebrations. Come be a part of our exciting and vibrant work culture!
How We Grow
Look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities, including:
- Job rotations
- Opportunities for postings across the public service and private sector
- Sponsorship programmes for local, part-time certifiable courses leading to formal qualifications
- Study leave for preparing for examinations
Look forward to receiving other employee benefits including:
Flexi Work benefits
Health and medical benefits
- Additional two per cent Medisave Contribution
- Subsidised Outpatient and Dental Treatment
- Public Officers’ Group Insurance Scheme (Opt-in basis)
Parental support benefits
- Marriage Leave, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Child Sick Leave and Childcare Leave
- Parent Care Leave
Wellness and work-life harmony
- Hybrid Work Arrangements
- Government Holiday Bungalows
- Gymnasium and Aerobic Facilities
- Meeting-free days for staff well-being and self-care
- 24-Hour Counselling Hotline
- Team Building Funds to keep the team spirit strong