Who we are
MCI also leads the development of Sentiments & Behavioural Research (SBR) capabilities across Whole-of-Government (WoG). Our goal is to develop a community of SBR officers who produce high-quality insights that inform policymaking and communications in government.
We do this by developing the careers and professional competencies of SBR officers in the public service, as well as sentiments research partnerships, standards, and technologies.
What we do
MCI creates a wide suite of sentiments research capabilities and resources to:
- elevate the SBR capabilities and standards across WoG
- nurture SBR officers, and
- collaborate with Industry Partners
What we have done
Some examples of what MCI has done for the community of SBR research practitioners:
- Oversees a framework that enables government agencies to procure SBR services quickly while tapping on a pre-established pool of qualified market research companies. This framework is officially known as the Whole-of-Government Research Services Period Contract cum Framework Agreement.
- Provides training opportunities to develop research proficiencies in SBR officers.
- Collaborates with private sector and research organisations to build a strong core of SBR researchers.